Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Call Center Experience

Hi! It's been a long day for me.. and I'm dead tired..
But I just wanna update you with some of my
escapades..






At APAC


Mara, Bennie and I w
ent to APAC Alabang ...to apply!!!


This is MaRa...











AnD this is..
BenNie

















Let's start the story..

At the reception area, you will be asked to submit a valid ID in exchange for an applicant ID that you’ll be needing to get access to the building’s vicinity. They told us to proceed to the second floor of the building. At first we're kinda lost hehe..But Bennie's eyes has really good vision that I haven't,. Oh! well, we first logged in and answered the application form, after that you will need to hand over a copy of your resume. Very professional. No waiting. Direct to the point. Straightforward.




Just right after filling up the application form, you will be asked to proceed to the building’s pantry and wait for your initial interview. Now, this is the moment that we need to wait. Siguro around 10-20 minutes. BUT worry not! Kasi meron silang TV na pwede mong paglibangan. .
Then, yung interior nung place ay relaxing. Comfortable chair. Well lit and spacious.



Mara lip gloss endorser(>.<) Then, 5 by 5, someone will call you along with other people for a panel interview. Yes, a panel interview…but don’t panic, it is still just an interview. Wear your composure and poise. But Mara was not a part of our group..Ohhhh..sob* So Bennie, me and the rest of the group went to an executive room just like this:



Hehe soOo exaggerated..




But actually just down grade it a little and then that's it..hehe can you imagine?



Interview proper nah..

Okay each of us was asked by diff or same question by the interviewer but mine goes like this..


Interviewer: Maan, Why do you choose to be in a call center?

Me: Well my passion made me apply for this position. I'm an individual who seek for personal satisfaction and fulfillment in life and I believe that the only mean to find those things is doing something that your passionate with. WEll..words are my passion and that is the very reason why despite of all my achievements I decided to apply and be a part of this industry.

Interviewer: Okay, How do you make yourself productive?

Me: By learning to diff experiences

Interviewer: What?

Me: By having something that you actually learned ma'am..hehe (I don't remember exactly the thing that I said but I think this is the closest)nervousness..is in me that time

There are many more questions than this but I will not mention it all..the total questions that was thrown over me was about six I think, while others got only three.

I didn't expect that I will pass that interview, because I was ready for any rejection at that moment.

But I am Happy that I did..so I went down riding an elevator..and thinking about what happened to Bennie and Mara

Bennie saw me at the ground floor..I told them that I was for exam..I already knew that they did not passed, I'm so worried about their feelings at that time because the first time that I had been rejected was totally "Ouch" on my part. But I saw that they were just okay.. so worry free ang lola moh..

This is Ryan my co-examinee at the ground floor..He is actually a "she"hehe





Oh well!

Exam 1 was a typing test..I got 92% in accuracy..I passed it, the second one was just a quick test about your personality (same in here) and the last one was answering calls..

Okay indi koh na papatagalin 2..

Akoh ay minalas sa simulation exam..hehe Naloka akoh dahil first time koh yun..and I didn't expect that I will go that far..akala koh yun nah ndi pa pala!HmmmmMMmmPP! sayang..

Anyways, there's always a room for first timers..haayz and a worthy experience that's all thank you!









No comments: