Sunday, August 23, 2009

Monthsy..monthsy



Hooray for our monthsary..:)
Today,
Hon: "want Ice cream?"
Me: Nope
Hon "then what do you want?"
Me: eEr..how bout you what do you want?
Hon: Honey
Me: me too..I want my honey!:)
Hon: "HmMm.. do you want anything?"
Me: ahm..Gonuts Donuts?can?
Hon: "Alright"
Gosh!
I'm a spoiled brat!
haha
I love you!:)






My bf and I went to shopwise..for the Donuts!:)
Picture!picture!I loVe Him!♥♥♥














I want nobody nobody but you!mwuah!:)
he looks chubby..hihi













Honey!Honey!quite confuse?@.@
so many donuts to choose from..



















Yummy..
Which one?.
































Just for fun.. and an add..chicken eh?!:)
More stuffs and foodies can be found at shopwise






Huge Box!!













The verdict!Hoolahlah..so sweet!haha I ate 3 1/2
super thanks to my bunchy! spent our monthsary
so simple but amazing! I'll treasure every tiny bits of it!:)





smooch!MwuaaAh!;p

No comments: