Thursday, August 20, 2009

Perfume overload


I'm wonderin' about what perfume will suit me best..


is it jivago?This scent has class and opulence. High class, that's it. Totally luxurious and it lasts "daw".. Especially beautiful on a cool breezy night..and will take your breath away as others may say..take a look at the elegant

"24k jivago"












Alright another perfume that I also love to try is the BURBERRY BRIT perfume was introduced by the design house of BURBERRY in 2003, and embodies the playful British spirit of individuality. The Brit wearer is outrageous, but always charming and unpredictably sexy. Fresh and playful, Burberry Brit for women is a classic, green-oriental blend of Italian Lime, Icy Pear, White Peony and sweet nutty essences like Green Almond and Sugared Almonds, with soothing amber, vanilla, and Tonka bean.I wonder if my honey will like this..bleeh!:p







The 3rd one, Escada (Ocean Lounge). I read from Nov's blog that it has a sweet smell..well I think there's no harm in trying..ok!Top notes are lychee and plum, pear nectar accord, strawberry meringue accord. Middle notes are ‘violet petal sorbet’ scent, mimosa blossom, jasmine. And base notes are ambery notes, sheer vanilla, teakwood scent.


I'll be posting alot until I finally decide which one..:) till next blog..bye!








No comments: