Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Me and my stuff


Hi!thanks for making me happy..kay and rabitto..:)
I'm feelin' well now..I just wrote that stuff because I'm going to burst if I didn't let it out..tee hee

BTW..Lately I stopped blogging lor!my laptop had a problem..and internet connection wasn't connecting..:(
But it's ok now..so I'm gonna start blogging again.

Oh! I read Askmewhats review about her A-4 G-cube mouse..so I was thinking to share mine too..:p

Here's mine:
Before: my laptop is actually white..take a look at this picture :D




















NOTICE: I really like spongebob ahaha..I super do!!
Let's go back to my laptop..Perfectly white right, like a mac?haha..
but later on I felt bored,so..
tadaahh!!..my not so boring laptop with stuffs (G-cube accessories)..so pretty!XD































plain white is cute but Black and white color ROCKS!!TRY TO GLAM YOURS TOO!:)

Another story:
(on random category)
we went to SM Sucat and bought some grocery stuffs..for my bf's house necessities and all..haha..so lazy to write..:p
here's our pic..






































pretending that you're not looking?..haha




















my punch pose..I'm not good at asian pose..(-.-!)





















Buying a new hammer..took so long to decide..:))















It was Wednesday then..we didn't know that on Wednesday they promote green bag (which saves mother earth from plastic bags)
No plastic bags means paper bags..but it was easily teared out coz the stuffs that we bought were so heavy..another option was to buy this GREEN BAG..

PIZZA HUT (dinner time)

































Ate pizza hut..so yummy.. i love sausage!:))

Last sunday we went to Mall of Asia..the biggest mall ever..ahaha
We watched karate kid.. that movie was super cool..although a lot of people were there to watched too..Because it was Sunday..a family day..More people means a lot of noise too..Oh!well..




















At the comic alley..when were strolling at the mall
it's cute although it doesn't look good at me..



















Pictures together..














another asian pose..call me!! LOL!! XD




















Oh! boy my feet really hurts..Because of this high heels that I'm wearing..Super duper ouch!!Can't walk at the mall..i have to stop from time to time..I should remember not to wear it again for long walks..

But my Holy Angel comes..and rescue me from the pain that I'm feeling..
My Bf bought me this doll shoes from Celine..I love you! thanks!:)
Now..I'll have a happy feet!

Doll shoes:white and gold (He told me that I'm Cinderella)



















Yesterday, went to SM again bought some stuffs for cooking..
Ingredients:
Bacon
Chedder cheese
Plain cheese
super small potatoes
mayo (bacon spread)
basil
My boyfriend wants me to cook Potato with bacon and cheese..so
I did cooked for him..
Some pictures..So Yummy! My boyfriend and my siblings loves it too..to think that I did it for the first time..:)

they said it's like a gourmet food that could only be bought in restaurants..so happy!:)













4 comments:

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Is that pizza or something? (o.o;; ) It looks delicious~~~!(*^o^)/♥ Anyway you should update more ne! =3 I'm always waiting for your update (^_~)

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Actually I didn't cook pudding. I made the pudding! Lol! XDXD


Actually it's easy to make one! Just put the agar powder + chocolate powder + sugar or milk, boil them together after that put the mixture in the fridge! (^_~)

+ S T A R + said...

thank you so much for the sweet comment =)

your lappy is so pretty.

Marnelli Anne said...

Wow..thank you rabbito..I'm gonna try it soon..heehee :P

@ms. Jing-thank you so much!:))